In 2013, Blue Ant Media launched Bite on Mondo, a $3 million Canadian adult animated comedy shorts program. It was designed to combine Mondo Media’s sizeable audience on YouTube as well as Blue Ant Media’s television and digital reach to discover breakout animated talent and content.
This project proved to be successful in achieving the following:
• Discovered and developed breakout talent and content.
• Contracted over 500 independent ar-sts and comedic talent from across the country
• Produced 150 shorts (3-6 min. each), 30+ pilot
• Built and managed mul-ple freelance produc-on teams• Generated 15 million + views on YouTube
• Corus (Adult Swim in Canada) licensed a 26 half-hour hosted compila-on called, “Night Sweats”
• Worked with reputable talent like Keegan Michael-Key and Family Guy Writer, Deepak Sethi
• Hit series, Crack-Duck ranked in the top 10 Web Series’ of 2014 by LA Weekly
• BOM Creators Bart and Chris signed by ICM talent management based on property WorldDoctors
• Don’t Feed the Humans, Gary And Demons being developed as long form proper-es